Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl blowing out her candles as quickly as she can so her garland doesn't burn:)...she barely made it in time.
after the many stresses that I put myself through making our son's Lego cake I decided to keep it nice & simple for this birthday,I love how it turned out.
Aalyvia was so excited for her shades of pink,birthday cake!
This year we decided to keep the children's birthdays more simple & let each one have their own special day. due to the fact that we have 2 children born in January & 2 in July,we had one big party & combined the birthdays. This year I wanted to make it special for each one.
2 of Aalyvia's favorite little girlfriends...they don't see each-other often but when they do she always hates to see them leave again.
time for presents! always a favorite at our house:) & if you have ever read,The 5 love languages for children,(I have & it's a really good book to read if you have children). getting gifts is Aalyvia's primary love language so it's always fun to see what we can come up with for a gift for her...I think I've discovered what each of our children's love languages are except River so far & if I remember to speak each child's love language,consistently...it's amazing how they blossom right before your eyes. but now I'm starting to ramble so I shall say...until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment