Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Big Reveal.....

Last night I could hardly get to sleep,the excitement was just too great. I had waited so long for this day to come! I was finally going to find out if we were having a boy or girl!
I haven't had any crazy pregnancy dreams yet but this morning when I woke up around 6:00 & couldn't fall asleep again I came out to the couch & ended up dozing off again,that's when I dreamed that we were having a baby boy:)....
As I sat there in the waiting room with this goofy grin on my face,waiting for the Ultrasound Tech to come out & call my name,people were giving me funny looks but I simply didn't care.today was finally the day:)
FINALLY....
.....he called my name.
as I was getting situated on his very uncomfortable table with a bladder that was about to explode. he asks me,"will you be wanting to know the sex of the baby?"....are you kidding me?!... YES!!!...no I didn't actually shout at him,but that's how I felt.
now usually they have everything on a monitor where the moms can see everything the Dr. sees,but today that was not the case,the suspense & my bladder were killing me as he pushed around on my stomach.
Then he says in a voice that I could barely hear as he mumbled,"It's a BOY"....& that's when he finally turned the monitor on for me to see exactly what he was seeing.
Once I processed what he said,I just had to laugh,trying to imagine what life with 4boys would be like:)
NEVER a dull moment,that is for sure!
I adore this picture of our little guy,I can already see that he will resemble his littlest brother,& that cute little button nose....can't wait to meet this little guy!
now the name hunt begins...we had the hardest time finding a boy name the last time,can't imagine what we will do this time...hubs & I do not agree on boy names.
And here is the evidence,yep it's a boy:)
Big sis will have to remain Queen of the castle,no competition there...when we told the children we were adding another boy to the family,the boys actually seemed more disappointed than Aalyvia,hers was more an expression of exasperation:) which made me laugh again..
now the fun part begins... shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment