Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Celebrating Gracie's 11th Birthday



Little miss ended up celebrating her Birthday the entire week of her special day. Not a bad way to celebrate...

We have a once-monthly family dinner with my extended family & it just happened to fall on Gracie's Birthday this year, so we had to have cake & presents :)


Grandma Raber has a special gift for knowing & remembering the special interests of her grandchildren & buys gifts accordingly. 
Grace loves puttering around in the kitchen, helping me bake pastries & helping to cook the family meals. Ever since she watched the American Girl movie "Grace" (who also loves to bake) I haven't been able to keep her out of the kitchen :)
She is now the proud owner of  2 cookbooks of her very own. Grandma also made the sweet little apron shes wearing.


...more goodies



Earlier in the week, she had 2 of her cousins over for a Tea Party Luncheon, complete with dainty tea cups & Mama's wedding china.


Her gifts from Mama & Daddy...she was thrilled :)

Every day, I thank God for giving me a little pink in my life. Someone to do all the girly things with. Your adventurous spirit inspires me. Your willingness to help, in all areas, blesses me.
Your sensitivity to other's needs, challenges me to be more sensitive...
I'm so proud of the young lady you are becoming.
I love you, sweet girl <3





No comments:

Post a Comment